Striving to be our very best
We pride ourselves in having a well-trained and extremely diverse staff, and they are ready to assist you with your needs and concerns. Not sure who to contact? Call our main desk (208) 883-0523 and we will be happy to direct your call to the right person, 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. The people of Disability Action Center NW, Inc. work to promote the independence and equality of all individuals with disabilities in all aspects of society.
The Moscow Community
Located in North Central Idaho’s panhandle, Moscow is cradled between Moscow Mountain and the beautiful rolling hills of the Palouse. The current Moscow community of 26,000 people personifies the image of “small-town” friendliness. In addition, the town is home to the University of Idaho and has a rich assortment of cultural and recreational activities. With a mild climate, clean air, highly rated schools and a low crime rate, Moscow attracts a diverse group of residents and visitors. For more information, contact Moscow Chamber of Commerce.
- Mark Leeper CEO
- Gina Cretser Independent Living Specialist
- Steven Corr PAS Program Manager
- Aerius Franklin IL Specialist
- Mellowdee Brooks IL Specialist
- Faith Mayburry Data Entry Specialist
- Sharon Fuller Social Media & Web Coordinator
- Cristina Loughmiller Administrative Assistant
- James Pickard IL Specialist
- Stephanie Coffman Personal Assistant Coordinator
- Vicki Leeper Marketing Specialist