Post Falls, ID
Striving to be our very best
We pride ourselves in having a well-trained and extremely diverse staff, and they are ready to assist you with your needs and concerns. Not sure who to contact? Call our main desk (208) 457-3891 and we will be happy to direct your call to the right person, 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday and until 4:00 pm on Friday. The people of Disability Action Center NW, Inc. work to promote the independence and equality of all individuals with disabilities in all aspects of society.
The Post Falls & Coeur d’Alene Community
Post Falls and Coeur d’Alene is the perfect mash-up of small-town vibe and big-city atmosphere. Blessed with natural beauty that most people can only dream about, it has a true four-season climate. The stable economy, low crime rate, and the 6th lowest cost of living in the U.S. attract many looking for a new place to call home, or relocate their business to a location that offers them and their employees an amazing lifestyle in the heart of paradise. For more information, visit Post Falls Chamber of Commerce.
- Bev Gadberry Independent Living Advocate
- Mels Felton Independent Living Advocate - Spokane Youth Project Coordinator
- Bonnie Pilcher Independent Living Advocate
- Sherri Boelter Independent Living Advocate
- Michelle Porter Transition Specialist
- Yvonne Parkinson Personal Assistant Coordinator
- Virgil Edwards Independent Living Advocate