As part of the Northwest Brain Injury Symposium lecture series, this event is designed to provide foundational information about the prevention, diagnosis, and management of Sports Related-Concussions.
A panel of experts from the community will discuss the components of concussion/TBI, reintegration post-injury, and the relative impact on athletes and their families.
- Ryan Baker, MD – Shriner’s Hospital for Children
- Heidi J. Peterson, LAT, ATC, PES – Multicare Hospital
- Christine Guzzardo, PhD – Northwest Neurobehavioral Institute
- Megan Lusk, PT, DPT – APEX Physical Therapy
- RaMona Pinto, MS – Brain Injury Alliance of Washington
- Moderator: Marysa Rogozynski – Brain Energy Support Team
The event is FREE and Open to the Public, with complimentary refreshments provided. Local resources exhibitors will be available too.
Otherwise known as Traumatic Brain Injury, reported within:
Injury prevention and management can help us continue to enjoy these activities into the future!Brain