How do you plan to get to your future? Starts February 20 and runs thru May 1st.
- Learn techniques that enable you to stay relaxed and calm in stressful situations.
- Practice communication skills to be better understood at work and at home.
- Understand your relationship with money, get control of your finances and begin saving for the future.
- Develop personal leadership skills
- Discuss workplace culture and the importance of understanding the “ice berg model”
- Master the art of the “restart” as we discuss the “cycle of change” and how to close “back doors”
Free dinner, childcare and incentives provided as you spend 10 weeks getting to know others and setting yourself up for success!
For more information and to enroll call 208-798-4189