Join people with disabilities, families, providers, legislators, and friends to create a strong Idaho Disability Awareness Community.
“Start a conversation.” Fred Riggers is an example of a true advocate. He began visiting the State Capitol over 19 years ago. He learned that sharing your story could have an impact on decisions that are made.
- Visit display tables for information and resources about the achievements of Idahoans with disabilities, advocacy groups, projects, and services throughout Idaho
- Photo Booth: Invite your legislators to take a photo with you
- Collect information about the ABLE Act–Achieving a Better Life Experience, learn about the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) rules
- Capitol Tours from 10-1, every 20 minutes
- Assistive Technology Demonstrations