News From LIFE Inc.
Application Process for Medicaid for Workers with Disabilities
This program is designed to assist individuals who are earning at least 15% of their income and are considered disabled. The process through Dept. of Health & Welfare lets you apply for any Medicaid program with one application.
- Visit https://www.livebetteridaho.org/ for information about the various programs that are available through the Dept of Health & Welfare. Your application for benefits will assess your eligibility for any of these programs, and you will be given the most affordable coverage that best fits your needs.
- Apply for Health Coverage Assistance using one of the following methods:
a. Online at www.Idalink.idaho.gov
b. Call the MyBenefits line: 1-877-456-1233
c. In person at any of our field offices throughout the state
d. Paper application: http://healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/Portals/0/FoodCashAssistance/HealthCoverageAssistanceApp.pdf
3. If you have not been determined disabled via the Social Security Administration but
feel that you have a disability that would qualify, you may request an assessment done through Disability Determination Services. The Dept. of Health & Welfare can provide the packet of information that is required to be completed.
- If you applying over the phone or in person, request a DDA determination be made.
- If you applying via a paper application, please write the words “Workers with Disabilities” on the top of the front page so that a DDS packet may be sent to you.
LIFE, Inc. – Living Independently for Everyone!
640 Pershing Ave Ste 7, Pocatello ID 83204
(208) 232-2747 VOICE/TDD
(208) 232-2754 FAX
570 W. Pacific, Blackfoot ID 83221
(208) 785-9648 VOICE
(208) 785-2398 FAX
250 S. Skyline, Idaho Falls ID 83402
(208) 529-8610 VOICE
(208) 529-8610 TDD
(208) 529-6804 FAX
2311 Park Ave. Ste 7, Burley ID 83318
(208) 678-7705 VOICE
(208) 678-7771 FAX