Apply for DOL Job Opportunities- Work Available!
It is easy to find and apply for a job at the U.S. Department of Labor. Find out how to apply for our many career opportunities. Good jobs for everyone.
Apply for DOL Job Opportunities
- Job Application Guide — DOORS to Employment
- How to Submit an Updated Resume After Initial Application (PDF)
- Sample Resume Format for Uploaded Resumes (PDF)
- How to Apply Detailed Instructions (PDF)
- How to Submit Supplemental Documentation (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Get Help With the Application Process
- Contact the Point of Contact (POC) listed on the float box on the right
- Contact DOORS@dol.gov for Technical Issues with the application
- View USAJOBS for tutorials and guides
- Job Search
- Job Opportunity Announcements
- My Account
- Saved Documents
- Saved Searches
Find Other Job-Related Information
- About DOL
- College Student Guide
- DOL Benefits — DOL offers a great benefits package to eligible employees including health benefits, supplemental dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 13 days paid sick leave per year, 10 paid holidays per year, and a family-friendly work environment.
- DOL Veterans’ Opportunities
- Pay & Benefits
- USAJOBS — The official job site for U.S. Federal Government.
- Vacancy Information