AbilityLinks is a web-based community where job seekers with disabilities, inclusive employers and service providers meet and gain access to valuable networking opportunities.
Networking is accomplished through AbilityLinks.org, a free nationwide job opportunity website for qualified persons with disabilities, a group that is protected by equal opportunity employment laws and subject to affirmative action by federal contractors.
Job seekers use AbilityLinks.org to leverage their protected status by posting resumes and applying for jobs through the website. Businesses use AbilityLinks.org to identify qualified candidates with disabilities by posting jobs and reviewing resumes and applications submitted through the website.
Experienced and knowledgeable AbilityLinks.org Information and Referral Counselors, that happen to have a disability, offer live person support to employers, jobs seekers and service providers
- Alert employers and job seekers to possible matches
- Provide information about job accommodations, tax credits and disability benefits
- Help individuals use the website to find jobs and recruit candidates
- Offer job search advice and consultation via live chat, phone and email
- Make referrals to local programs that provide job placement and disability recruitment services
The AbilityLinks Consortium
The AbilityLinks mission is to increase employment of qualified persons with disabilities. Non profits, businesses and government agencies join the AbilityLinks Consortium to demonstrate support for this mission and gain access to valuable disability employment networking opportunities.
- Empowers job seekers to leverage your disability status with employers seeking to increase their disability diversity
- Easy way for businesses to identify qualified applicants with disabilities
- Demonstrates your business is an equal opportunity employer
- Demonstrates affirmative action if you are a federal contractor
- Fast and free job search and disability recruitment advice
- Free to search resumes, post jobs and list your employment program or disability owned business
- Basic membership in the AbilityLinks Consortium is free. Sponsorships and annual premium memberships start at only $1,000 and include the option to set up an automated job feed.
A Track Record of Success
AbilityLinks innovative approach to promoting disability diversity has a proven track record of success. Almost 400 job seekers have reported finding employment since 2001 and unique website visitors have increased 20% each year since 2005.