Striving to be our very best
We pride ourselves in having a well-trained and extremely diverse staff, and they are ready to assist you with your needs and concerns. Not sure who to contact? Call our main desk (208) 746-9033 and we will be happy to direct your call to the right person, 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. The people of Disability Action Center NW, Inc. work to promote the independence and equality of all individuals with disabilities in all aspects of society.
The Lewiston Community
Lewiston is located at the conjunction of two rivers and enjoys more warm and sunny days than almost any other place in the northwest. Recreational opportunities abound in the Lewis-Clark Valley. It offers premier water-skiing, jet boating, sailing, rafting, hunting & fishing, camping and more. Miles of accessible paved levee pathways follow the rivers for walking jogging and biking. A thriving port system, competitive business operation costs and highly acclaimed Lewis-Clark State College give Lewiston a great quality of life. For more information, visit Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Curious about services that cross over into Washington State? Here is a list of resources:
Clarkston Area Resources (4)
- Jolene Cliffe Independent Living Advocate
- Gloria Morelli, RN Supervising Registered Nurse
- Melissa Painter Personal Assistant Coordinator
- Jerri Colwell Office & Finance Assistant
- Jamie Rains Billing and Insurance Specialist
- Vanessa Bachman Financial Manager
- Molly Pollastrini Independent Living Advocate