Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a personal support system
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions
- Talk through issues and ways of coping
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
- Learn about community resources
Join from home via telephone or video conferencing (webcam and speakers or headphones required) Call for the access link 208-772-2542. Meetings held 3rd Saturday of each month.