Virtual 5K in support of Mental Health
- Participate any time from May 1st-May 8th. Kick off Virtual Presentation May 1st at 10am to meet the sponsors!
- Register online here. You may register anonymously if you like.
- Or register in person at Disability Action Center NW, 505 nN Main St, Moscow and Latah Recovery Center, 531 S Main St, Moscow and 3 Forks Bike and Brew, 330 N Grand Ave, Pullman.
- Walk, run, bike, skate, scooter or trike on the 5k route. There are numerous trails in Moscow/Pullman you can use to participate in the 5K (3mi) for the designated duration or you can use various smartphone apps (eg., Nike Running App, Under Armor Map My Walk, RunKeeper) to track the distance of your 5K at your own leisure.
- There will be t-shirts and green LED shoelaces available for those who want to actively represent the event and the meaning behind it!
- Share you time and a photo to Facebook, Twitter and tag Facebook Events Page and use the hashtags #MHW #Openmind to be entered in a drawing for raffle prizes.
SAVE THE DATE! May 26th will be a Mental Health Court awareness presentation!
For more information click here.